Heysi Notario was really excited to participate in the 2014 Virginia G. Piper Sports and Fitness Center (SpoFit) IronKids event sponsored by United Healthcare. He found out ... Keep Reading
Join Our Team
A full-time position responsible for intake calls and referrals, front office functions, mail services, data entry, and general office reception duties for a non-profit organization.
- Responsible for front desk reception duties and incoming phone calls from 8 AM to 5 PM. Monitor fax and voice mail
- Prepare and process daily mail services and maintain postage meter
- Maintain information on office equipment, repair, maintenance, parts, and supplies
- Update contact and address information for newsletter mailings and distribution lists
- Handle conference room reservations for meetings and training needs
- Monitor general office supplies, observe purchasing guidelines and track invoicing
- Enter receivables/donations in database daily
- Support project management for preparing training materials, copies, or resources
- Assist with activities for special events, mailings, volunteers, and other projects.
Customer service and communication skills are required. Minimum two years of general office experience. Must be highly dependable and available 8-5 pm Monday –Friday.
- Excellent customer service skills are required. High level of sensitivity to the needs of families of children with disabilities. Appropriate language, grammar, and writing skills
- Strict compliance with confidentiality requirements.
- Highly proficient in office technology, communications equipment, and database use
- Adaptable and willing to accept a variety of assignments and tasks
- Creative in identifying methods to improve daily office operations
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve goals and tasks
Preferred: Parent of child with a disability. Bi-lingual in Spanish
Resume: Fax (602) 242-4306 Attn: Asst. Executive Director, Email: Use Administrative Asst in Subject Line
Salary: $13.00 hr and benefits pkg. Open until filled.
Special Kids values diversity in the workplace. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.