Twelve monthly gifts can have twelve times the impact of one gift! Our staff is providing support, training, and information services daily to Arizona families. Help... Keep Reading
Join Our Team
This position is responsible for intake calls and referrals, front office functions, mail services, data entry, and general office reception duties for a nonprofit organization. The administrative assistant is a full time position and reports to the office manager.
- Responsible for front desk reception duties and incoming phone calls from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The administrative assistant will manage incoming calls, referrals and inquiries made by email, and fax transmittals. Referrals will be processed by entering information into a database.
- Prepare and process daily mail services for on-site and off-site personnel.
- Update contact and address information for newsletter mailings and distribution lists.
- Handle conference room reservations for meetings and training needs.
- Ensure conference room, waiting area and work room are kept clean and organized.
- Assist with monitoring office supplies and report need to office manager.
- Support project and training management by preparing materials, copies and resources for on-site and off-site staff.
- Assist with activities for special events, mailings and other projects.
- Excellent customer service skills are required. High level of sensitivity to the needs of families of children with disabilities. Appropriate language, grammar and writing skills.
- Strict compliance to confidentiality requirements.
Highly proficient in office technology, communications equipment and database use.
- Adaptable and willing to accept a variety of assignments and tasks.
- Creative in identifying methods to improve daily office operations.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve goals and tasks.
- Bi-lingual (speak, read, and write proficiently) English/Spanish.
- Experience with ‘Salesforce CRM’ data system.
- Two years of experience as an administrative assistant in an office environment.
Resume: Att’n: Office Manager, Fax: 602 242-4306 Email:
Salary: $13.50 -- $20 per hour DOE
Raising Special Kids values diversity in the workplace- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.