Governor Doug Ducey and the Arizona State Legislature approved funding in the most recent Legislative session. This funding will allow the Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) to increase rates paid to Qualified Vendors for Home and Community Based Services (HCBS).
DDD will host a series of virtual forums in August 2022. We encourage members, families, vendors and providers to attend. DDD will talk about its proposed use for these funds. Attendees can provide input about the services they feel most need rate increases. In developing provider rate increases using this funding, DDD will consider:
- Feedback from the forums
- Submitted written comments.
- Review of data including network adequacy and changes in the minimum wage.
The forum schedule is listed below. At least one forum will be recorded. Members and families who cannot attend a forum can review the presentation online. Comments can be submitted using this online form.
Member and Families
Thursday, August 11, 2022 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Join by Internet – https://azdes.zoomgov.com/j/1600957741
- Join by Phone – 1-669-254-5252, Meeting ID 160 095 7741
Tuesday, August 23, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Join by Internet – https://azdes.zoomgov.com/j/1611077218
- Join by Phone – 1-669-254-5252, Meeting ID 161 107 7218
Members, Families and Providers
Wednesday, August 24, 2022, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Join by Internet – https://azdes.zoomgov.com/j/1615317433
- Join by Phone – 1-669-254-5252, Meeting ID 161 531 7433
Call the DDD Customer Service Center at 1-844-770-9500 ext. 1, TTY/TDD 711, to ask for this material in other formats. Language help is available at no cost to you.