- This event has passed.
Transition Institute 2021
July 24 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Transition Institute is an interactive virtual training day for transition-aged youth and young adults with disabilities and their parents. In addition to learning more about Raising Special Kids and Diverse Ability Incorporated, the day will include opportunities to:
- Hear from self-advocates about their experiences
- Learn about how to support your youth or young adult in the transition process (parents)
- Learn about person-centered planning (youth)
- Select a breakout session topic that is of most interest to you:
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Higher education
- Independent Living Centers
A special thank you to for sponsoring this event.