The Transition Institute is an interactive virtual training day for transition-aged youth and young adults with disabilities and their parents by Raising Special Kids and Diverse Ability Incorporated. The training will be held on July 24th from 9 am to 2 pm.
Transition Institute sessions include:
- Opening remarks by Phil Pangrazio and Chris Rodriquez from Ability 360
- Self-advocates speaking about their life experiences
- Learning how to support your youth or young adult in the transition process (parents)
- Learning about person-centered planning (youth)
Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with experts on important transition-related topics including:
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Higher Education
- Independent Living Centers
Thank you to Ability360 for sponsoring this event!
Register today: https://raisingspecialkids.org/event/transition-institute-2021/