By investing your charitable dollars in Raising Special Kids, you directly help families learn to become their child’s best advocate. See your gifts at work.
Your gift to Raising Special Kids enables us to help more than 7,000 families each year by:
- Answering difficult questions when parents first learn of their child’s diagnosis and as health conditions change
- Helping parents find solutions to hard problems through education and training
- Creating opportunities for children with special needs
- Empowering parents to advocate for their children in all areas of care
- Helping to ensure that ALL CHILDREN have equal access to education
Twelve monthly gifts can have twelve times the impact of one gift! Our staff is providing support, training, and information services daily to Arizona families. Help children with disabilities and special needs today so they can get the best services, health-care, and education available.
WHY MONTHLY GIVING?
It’s convenient and flexible: Online set up is easy with a credit card! You can change or cancel your gift at any time!
It makes a difference: Last year, Raising Special Kids programs and services directly impacted the lives of over 900 people in Arizona each month.
YOU can create a larger impact: You can build a larger gift over time with monthly installments.
Tax Credit Program
Did you know that Arizona offers a Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations? Make a donation to Raising Special Kids and GET IT ALL BACK! This program allows Arizona residents to claim a donation of up to $800 per family ($400 for individuals) as an income tax credit. You will have not just another deduction—it’s a true tax credit that reduces the amount you owe the state… dollar for dollar. Your gift helps thousands of Arizona families and children with disabilities find the help they need with some of the hardest problems they have ever faced.
Raising Special Kids QCO Code is 20565.
Corporate matching gifts are a great way to maximize personal contributions to Raising Special Kids and increase the impact of your gift. By taking advantage of a company’s matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution. Ask your human resources representative if your employer offers matching gifts!
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to Raising Special Kids along with your gift. We are a 501 (c)3 not-for-profit organization. Our tax ID number is 86-0517082
- Raising Special Kids will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to Raising Special Kids.
Completed matching gift forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
Raising Special Kids Development
5025 E. Washington St., Ste. 204
Phoenix, AZ 85034